Twitter is the best way to share and discover what is happening right now. Twitter has marked the fifth anniversary of the first tweet on 21st March, 2011.
There are different ways that businesses can adopt Twitter for its commercial purpose and grow the brand/service.
Here are some simple tips to grow your business using one of the best social media tools.
- Update your picture with your company logo or picture relevant to your business and keep updating it.
- Create lists, allowing members to focus on different sets of people they’re following. – http://support.twitter.com/entries/76460-how-to-use-twitter-lists
- Do a search using keywords related to your products/services and then follow the users. Sometimes people who you follow will follow you back.
- Offer incentives to those who follow you on Twitter and post general offers on Twitter.
- Retweet other people’s good tweets.
- Commenting on others’ tweets can be used to build rapport and community.
- Discuss general (non-business) topics occasionally.
- Make your employees part of your Twitter network and share things with them.
- Post helpful tips often.
- Don’t tweet too much 3-4 tweets a day can be the upper limit.
- Rather than posting links always, try posting some texts.
- Ask questions and you can get attention and, more than that, answers. Those opinions will help your business.
If you’d like to utilize Twitter account to increase your brand image, there is no better time than this. There are a lot of other options and it is always open to be added as comments to this.
SocialNetGate – One stop solution for managing social media