Flickr is the leading social media site for phot sharing and management. Flickr is the best online management and sharing application in the world. Flickr is a great for getting indirect marketing exposure.
- Photo Upload – Uploading photos relevant to your business, products/services, employees, infrastructure, etc.
- People – Add people to your photos and make it more interactive
- Buddy icon – Add your company logo as the buddy icon
- Favorite – Favorite the photos you like and from people of interest to you, you might get it back
- Flickr Groups – Groups are a fabulous way to share content and conversation, Join appropriate groups or create one
- Titles – Use titles to your photos
- Descriptions – Use description to photos to create your brand awareness
- Company Links – Post your company website link on Flickr account also you can try using your web site address as your Flickr screen name
- Tags – Add tags to categorize your photos
- Profile – Add all your business details to your profile
- Sharing & Extending Other social media accounts – share your social activity across networks by connecting your Flickr account to other social media sites
- Comments – Add notes to explain or comment right on the photo and also make a comment on others’ photos and make them your contact
- Maps – Mapping your places
- The Flickr badge – Add Flickr on your site
- Contacts – find people you know on Flickr and share photos These are some of the simple ways to use flickr for business. Small businesses can’t afford to miss these opportunities which involves little or no money at all.
Also SocialNetGate helps you in best utilizing Social Media for your business.