As a continuation to the Previous post Facebook – Marketing and CRM, here the process of adding the Company Description to Facebook Page and it's effects are discussed.
To add a page, Facebook account is a compulsory requirement. Assuming that you have a Facebook account and you are logged in to that, you can create a facebook page by clicking here. Check more on page administration here
Once a page is created, go to the page – click "Edit Page" on the right top and on the next page click "Basic Information".
The various fields under that page:
- Category – Select appropriate category related to the page that you want to create.
- Username – The Vanity URL name used for your page ( will need at least 25 page likes)
- Name – Page Title
- About – A short description to be displayed on the page on the left side
- Description – This can be your full business description and will be present on the "Info" tab of your page
- Website – The comapny website URL
Once all the details are updated, click "Save Changes".
Utilize these fields and options to best advertise your business in the Facebook – Best Social Media.
SocialNetGate – One stop solution for managing social media
Social Media Management Services