Social Media for Business involves 3 major phases.
- Social Media Presence,
- Social Media Activities
- Social Media Monitoring
As presence and engagement is important, monitoring the social media is the phase the real results can be measured.
YouTube Insight is one such feature for video analytics. YouTube Insight helps to have a watch on your YouTube account to know about your videos’ audience, including size, location, and age of viewers and how they found your video. It has answers to questions like
- How many views your videos are getting?
- How popular your videos are?
- Exactly whose watching them?
- How people are finding your videos?
- Whether your videos are hot or not?
- and more similar questions…
Where is YouTube Insight located on the site?
So, you are ready to start using YouTube's Insight feature:
- To access YouTube Insight, sign into YouTube.com,
- Click your Username located in the top right corner of home(or any) page
- To see data for your channel (all of your videos), click Videos, Subscriptions, History, Inbox or Settings and click Insight on the top navigation bar.
- To view data for an individual video, click videos and click the button underneath the video you wish to analyze.
If you are already signed into YouTube, you can click on the following link to access your dashboard directly: YouTube Insight.
The default setting will display the Views graph with information on the total number of unique user views per day.
To see Discovery, Demographic, Community, or Hot Spot data, click the relevant tab on the left navigation bar.
Let's discuss about more specific options in the forthcoming posts, so stay tuned to SocialNetgate's Blog
SocialNetGate – One stop solution for managing social media
Social Media Management Services