YouTube is the #1 video search engine. Though it's not as popular as Facebook, it's got a vast audience.
Over 3 billion videos are viewed a day and 800M unique users visit YouTube each month. Therefore, think of the reach that your video can have, if it's placed properly.
Here are some simple ways and tips to take advantage of YouTube for you business:
Create presence(channel) to start with – having all your information updated. If you have a website, that is one of the most important details to be updated. Update as much information as possible on your YouTube profile.
Create and upload Videos
Just having presence would not help. Being active by posting videos will have people intereted in your channel. Take in mind, the following tips while creating and uploading videos.
- The Video should be Short and crisp – up to the point
- Consider Your Mobile Audience – Avoid using any tiny print or any other elements that can’t be easily read on mobile
- Get the Voice over or the Audio correct and match the video. Also take utmost care on the clarity and volume of the audio.
- Add Captions to your video
- Zoom In on Important Content
- Create videos with less marketing content and more useful content on your industry/technology.
- Create videos on contests and promotional campaigns
- Tag your videos with the right set of keywords
- Upload videos in their original resolution
- While uploading the Video, have it as Unlisted
- File name has to be the top keyword of the content/search
- Videos uploaded with a 16:9 aspect ratio will fit the player perfectly
Post Your Video to Other Sites
Organize your videos using playlists
Share you YouTube video in all social media sites, email and other medium.
SocialNetGate – One stop solution to Social Media Management