Don't know the email of the person/account(associated with FB) that likes your Facebook page?
But the person/account has liked your FB page and want them to make them one of the admins?
Here is an alternate solution :
- Log in to Facebook and go to your page.
- On the left side of 'Admin Panel' under 'Notifications' you can see 'New Likes'
- Click 'See All', next to 'New Likes' and all those who like your page will be listed.
- Find the person who you want to add as admin and click 'Make Admin'. Note : Press CTRL + F (or Command + F on Mac), type in the name and you can find the person, if the person has liked the page.
- It will take you to the 'Admin Roles'settings.
- Click 'Manager' to select the admin role and click 'Save' on the bottom
- In the 'Confirm Changes' dialog box, enter your Facebook account password and click 'Confirm'.
- If you want to add more people as admin, click "Add another admin" and continue.
Check the video below: