The uploaded image will be available on mobile apps and web profile. Check out the process below on how to activate your Twitter profile header image:
- Log in to your Twitter account
- Click drop down arrow near Settings icon on the top right and click "Settings" -> "Design" on the left tab
- Scroll down to see "Customize your own section."
- Click "Change Header" and choose the header file that you have it ready
- You can change the position of the file and zoom in or out the file as required – Though these would affect the image quality and appearance
- Click "Save"
- You'll see a notification "Your header was published successfully."
SocialNetGate – One Stop Solution for Social Media Management.
Please check the video below: