Last week, Google rolled out Google+ Sign-in !
Though, google already had an option to sign to third-party apps with Google accounts, this has been a recent roll out that has more to it, Google+ page Connected Services.
Here is a simple screenshot on how an option will appear on the page settings to configure Google APIs Console project to your Google+ Page. If this is available, it means your Google+ page is ready for th:
How it works
You need to
- implement the Google+ Sign-in to your app
- integrate/map the Google+ Sign-in with your page's Connected services option
Here is the step-by-step explanation from Google Developers Forum:
Set up Google+ Platform Insights for your app
To start gathering analytics on your Google+ Pages dashboard, you must connect your Google APIs Console project to your Google+ Page:
Locate your Google+ Page's ID by visiting the Google+ Pages dashboard:
- For the page that you want to connect to your app, click Connected services.
- On the Google APIs Console row, click Start.
- In the dialog that appears, copy your Google+ Page ID. You will use this ID to attach your Google APIs Console project to your Google+ Page.
- Close the dialog or continue through the wizard if you'd like to see a walkthrough of the following steps.
- You can keep the connected services page open. You will return to this page to approve the connection later.
Request the connection in the Google APIs Console:
- In the Google APIs Console, select the project that you want to connect to your Google+ Page Insights by selecting Open from the drop-down menu in the left navigation bar.
- On the Overview pane, next to the Google+ Page field, click Request connection.
- In the dialog that appears, paste your Google+ Page ID. Click Request connection.
- Return to the connected services page for the project from your Google+ Pages dashboard.
- You should now see the project listed under the Google APIs Console row. Click Approve to connect your project to your Page.
Your API console project will now start sending analytics to your dashboard. A Platform Insights button is available for this project now on the Google+ Pages dashboard.
Connect your Google+ page to your Google APIs Console to monitor the performance of your mobile apps and website.