YouTube now has more than a billion unique users every single month. That means almost half the people on the Internet visits YouTube.
Earlier this year, Twitter released a Video-Sharing iOS App – Vine ! Read More about Vine – http://goo.gl/MGgYO
This shows YouTube and video content has the power to promote your company brand online. YouTube says that the first 15 seconds of the video decide whether the content is engaging. Some simple tips on creating a Video
1. Content for Social Media should be interesting and communication/engagement starter. Basic ideas for video content include:
- Introduction video about your product/service,
- How Tos/Tutorials on using the product/service,
- Creative ways to use your product,
- Celebrations at the Company,
- Stalls/Exhibition exposure,
- Employees talk,
- Update on products/services & New product release and more
All the above are content related to your company. While you use social media as a marketing medium, it is also important to create and publish content that are general industry updates, tips, advises, etc.
2. Use your existing Social Media presence to know what the audience expect from you. They might not want you bombarding marketing content on their feed.
3. Keep your videos brief and to the point. Lengthening the video makes it less appealing and interest will be lost.
4. Use simple and easily understandable language. It is better to replace Technical terms with an equivalent basic word.
5. Since the time is short, the content needs to be creative.
6. There has to be a message conveyed in the video. Beating around the bush is again an interest loser. The initial seconds can be used to tell what the video is about.
7. At the end of the video, include any references/credits and contact information as and when required. Video description can also be used for the purpose.
8. Make sure the video is compatible with all possible players and devices. Have the same videos converted in to various video formats.
9. Video Content, when distributed, has to be properly optimized for the right keywords. But Video publishing/distribution is a separate topic to be discussed as an individual blog.
Stay connected with our social media presence to get all the social media updates and tips.